Bridge is a leading enterprise patient portal and patient engagement solution focused on providing a superior user experience. The platform provides automated electronic communication and multi-platform access to health, financial, and appointment information. With Bridge’s all-in-one patient engagement solution, healthcare organizations can improve patient-physician collaboration, care outcomes, and business profitability.
We are seeking a full-time Marketing Specialist to join our team!
This is a fully remote position.
- Motivated to help plan, execute, and analyze multi-channel marketing campaigns for all relevant marketing channels (e.g. email, social media, GoogleAds, etc.)
- Manage social media channels including community management, creating text and content, and scheduling posts across the major social platforms
- Able to set up campaigns for all relevant performance marketing channels including creative, text, and tracking
- Help monitor, analyze, and optimize campaigns
- Research competitors and industry trends to spot new opportunities
- Communicate with relevant internal and external stakeholders for content creation
- Manage content development projects and adhere to SEO principles / protocols
- Support in continuous development and implementation of the marketing strategy and website management
- Experience with digital marketing
- Excellent writing skills and a strong command of English grammar and composition
- Familiarity with social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- GSuite proficient
- Great research, organization, and task management skills
- Experience with marketing software or IT products is a plus!
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English
- We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- A great team to work with - Diverse group from all around the world
- Challenging projects in an interesting and growing industry
- Relaxed work environment
- Support for growth and personal development